Friday, November 19, 2010

Uhm...ok

So it's been awhile.  It's a friday night but I'm not fucking leaving.  I should have burned that journal...infact I did yesterday.  I'm sorry but I can't put up anymore pictures of that shit.
It might have just been fringe vision or it might just have been my drunken state but that bastard was there.  I can't do laundry on the second floor anymore and I suppose sleeping was just out of the question until last night. I didn't dream and I'm glad for that.  Nightmares aren't supposed to come in the middle of a day-dream.  I'm not sure though, I took a few days away from the internet to collect my thoughts.
He's still there.
I need to vent though, that's just pure common sense.  I've found some blogs and a lot of fan-art.  I don't know if it's true, I'd rather rationalize and accept that I'm more prone to delirium Still fuck Slenderman, there's no way that this assholes going to scare me out of my home and my life. The kid who wrote that book must have been scared, a lot like me, but more of a pussy. still if there's someone out there can you please explain what the fuck is going on? I need someone to talk to.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you see It, and where are you in your apartment?

    Peace out,
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaun, I'm not sure what I saw, I don't want to say it yet. What I saw was him in the laundry room, strattling the light. I am still in my apartment and I'm staying right here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Email me so we can talk it out. shaunabsurd@hotmail.com

    Peace out,
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete