Monday, November 15, 2010

Can't even doodle

So my hand for some reason just isn't steady today.  I read into that journal some more last night, I would put some pictures up but things get too personal, I don't even know if I should be reading it.  I can't draw though it's slightly annoying but it's more than likely a side-effect from last nights little "terror."
That was one hell of a dream, I wish I could remember more but I just know it rattled the hell out of me.  What I can remember is not very suprising though...it's all related to that journal.  All I know is that I never want to be stuck on a train with large creepy Slender men chasing me.  So I'll probably end up spending most of this free time either writing or scouring the internet, it's been awhile sense I've done this.  I have come to a singular conclusion, however...I need to look into this guy.
late-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment